BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Final Blog


My first blog posts were really short and made me sound dumb. As time went on the posts got longer and sounded better. Then we did podcasts and I didn’t like them as much because it seemed like talking to a computer and it was not fun. After that we started getting in to the movie stuff and this was more fun because we did less work. The blog posts got longer especially the lord of the rings posts because they were the longest movies I have ever seen. Then after we got back from winter break we learned about doing vlogs which were kind of like podcasts but a video instead of pictures they were also easier. We did the youtube section which was pretty fun but after that we stopped using the blogs for a while and started using wikis and forums. The latest blog post I did was about my book and it was pretty long and way better than the first ones I did. I think the most interesting thing we did all year was the food in. section the movie just made me think about what I eat a lot more than I usually would. The worst thing was Lord of the Rings it was just to long and boring.

0 comments: